In addition to my experience and training working with couples and individuals I have been married for 33 years. My husband and I have experienced the ups and downs of marriage and raising two daughters.
Was it easy? Absolutely not!
We learned that you don’t have to go through the tough times alone. Teaming up with up with professionals helped us transform our relationship and marriage. Learning new skills was not easy, but it strengthened and enriched our relationship beyond what we could have imagined.
- MA in Marriage and Family Therapy, Regis University
- Registered Psychotherapist with State of Colorado
- Internal Family Systems (IFS), Level 2 training
- EFT Externship
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Facilitator training
- Dynamic Marriage Facilitator since 2001
- Juvenile Diversion Counselor with the 18th Judicial District
- West Seattle Crisis Center Case Manager
- Representative for a Non-profit NGO in Kenya and Ethiopia
- BA Technical Business Management, Regis University
- Direct Salesperson in the Hospitality Industry