In addition to my experience and training working with couples and individuals I have been married for 33 years. My husband and I have experienced the ups and downs of marriage and raising two daughters.
Was it easy? Absolutely not!
We learned that you don’t have to go through the tough times alone. Teaming up with up with professionals helped us transform our relationship and marriage. Learning new skills was not easy, but it strengthened and enriched our relationship beyond what we could have imagined.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Internal Family Systems (IFS) Level 2
- IFS Program assistant
- Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy (EFT)-Core Skills
- Emotionally Focused Family Therapy (EFFT)-Level 1
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)-Facilitator Training
- Dynamic Marriage Facilitator
- Juvenile Diversion Counselor
- West Seattle Crisis Center Case Manager
- BA Business Management and MA Marriage and Family Therapy Regis University